Sunday, May 6, 2012

PTI Make it Monday #64




Happy 90th birthday Grandma!

I made this card for my Grandmother's 90th birthday.  My inspiration was from the Make It Monday #64.   It is the very first Make it Monday that I have participated in.  Yippee!  It was also way more difficult than I anticipated.  I'm not sure if it was because of the color amount, color restriction or just the fact that I wanted to make a special card for my grandma!

I used the colors from this picture...

Color-challenge-8
This the card I came up with...


Everything on the card was from Papertrey Ink (except the Stickles).  I'm completely gaga over their stamps!

I hope to participate in more MIM's in the future!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is lovey. Love the card AND that your grandmother is celebrating her 90th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So beautiful and sweet, I am sure your grandma is going to love, great job with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete